Public crises can be scary and even test our faith. That’s why we’ve added this page. We hope that the following resources encourage you, nurture your faith, and even give you a positive, God-glorifying outlet during these trying times. Check them out!
- 20 Prayers to Pray During This Pandemic As COVID-19 sends the globe into crisis, it also sends us to our knees. Here is a helpful prayer guide developed and published by Christianity Today.
- BibleProject is a non-profit animation studio that produces short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. All videos, podcasts, and other resources are free of charge and accessible directly on BibleProject’s website.
- Faithlife TV is a subscription-based streaming service that provides a vast library of Christian movies, TV shows, documentaries, lectures, and other educational videos—for children and adults alike. Get 14 days free and then pay only $4.99 per month. Setup is quick, intuitive, and hassle-free.
- The Gospel Coalition (TGC) is a fellowship of evangelical churches in the Reformed tradition deeply committed to renewing faith in the gospel and conforming ministry practices to biblical teaching. Its “Coronavirus Coverage” includes dozens of helpful articles that will encourage you in your walk with the Lord.
- Revised Common Lectionary (RCL) is a helpful guide to the various seasons of the church calendar. It provides a collection of weekly and daily Bible readings, prayers, and pieces of artwork that aid devotion and spiritual formation.
- Songs of Comfort for Anxious Souls (Free Playlist) Brett McCracken and TGC have teamed up to provide this playlist of hopeful worship songs. Listen on Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Music, and be reminded of the hope that God provides each and every day.