In any public crisis, it’s common for misinformation to spread, and it can be difficult to figure out what's reliable and up-to-date. Here are some websites you can trust:
- Map of Global Coronavirus Cases
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- California Department for Public Health (CDPH)
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency (SCHSA)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
For industry guidance, check out the following resources:
- CDPH's "COVID-19 Industry Guidance: Places of Worship and Providers of Religious Services and Cultural Ceremonies"
- CDC's "Considerations for Communities of Faith"
- Pacific Justice Institute's (PJI) "Indoor Services Checklist"
- PJI's "Outdoor Services Checklist"
- Stanislaus County's "COVID-19 Safe Worship Guidance"