Here at CBC, we're honored to serve our seniors in any way we can—from running errands to providing technical support, even to walking dogs and taking out the trash. If you need help with any of these items (or others), please don’t hesitate to contact us. Simply contact the D St. office at (209) 874–2532, Monday–Wednesday, 9 AM–4 PM, or Thursday, 9 AM–1 PM.
If you prefer shopping on your own, please consider doing so during special operating hours for seniors (for health reasons). Note that these times vary depending on the individual store:
- Costco: 9–10 AM, Monday through Friday
- Dollar General: 7–8 AM daily
- O’Brien’s Market: 6–8 AM, Tuesdays; 7–8 AM, Thursdays
- Pioneer Market: 7–9 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Safeway: 7–9 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Save Mart: 6–9 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Target: 8–9 AM, Tuesdays
Note, too, that you can order and arrange deliveries online by using the Instacart app, which allows you to shop from stores like Costco, Raley’s, and Target, among many others. For more information, and to download the app, visit instacart.com/mobile.