Here at CBC, we're honored to serve our seniors in any way we can—from running errands to providing technical support, even to walking dogs and taking out the trash. If you need help with any of these items (or others), please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Outreach Coordinator, Mandy Wilson, would be delighted to assist you. Simply email her at email@example.com (with the details of your request) or contact the D St. office at (209) 874–2532 (between the hours of 9 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Thursday).
If you prefer shopping on your own, please consider doing so during special operating hours for seniors (for health reasons). Note that these times vary depending on the individual store:
- Costco: 8:00–9:00 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Dollar General: 8:00–9:00 AM daily
- O’Brien’s Market: 7:00–8:00 AM daily
- Pioneer Market: 7:00–9:00 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Safeway: 7:00–9:00 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Save Mart: 6:00–9:00 AM, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Smart & Final: 7:30–8:00 AM daily
- Target: 8:00–9:00 AM, Wednesdays
- Walmart: 7:00–8:00 AM, Tuesdays
Also, note that you can order goods and arrange deliveries online by using the Instacart App, which allows you to shop from stores like Costco, Raley’s, and Target, among many, many others. For more information, and to download the app, visit instacart.com/mobile.